I need you to contribute here:
- What problems are you facing in adult education?
- What do you need to solve them?
- We don't have computers in the classroom.
- Our learners don't have internet access.
- Students (and teachers) lack the computer skills to make online learning effective.
- We can't afford the software licenses.
- The new GED test is going to exclude many of our learners.
- We need online ESOL instruction.
- Distance learners aren't reportable without a proctored assessment.
*a great way to get topics on my radar for future blogs/podcasts